- DCC has classes of up to eight children staffed by a specialist teacher, teaching assistant and speech and language therapist, with input from the Educational Psychologist.
- Children attend the Centre for 14/16 days over a 7/8 week period.
- Parents provide a packed lunch for each day their child attends.
- Six parents' groups are held throughout the teaching block where parents are encouraged to work alongside their children and also have the opportunity to meet and discuss a range of issues with the Educational Psychologist.
- During the intervention period staff from each child's individual settings are expected to visit DCC to see how we use a range of visual strategies within the centre.
Return to DCC Menu